Sales Operations Manager
- a commercial go-getter with people pushing skills
Elverdal A/S is looking for a new Sales Operations Manager to help strengthen our engagement with customers around the world. We have ambitious commercial goals and are working on delivering the best products and services for landscape architects, clients, and distributors. Together with a passionate team of pre-sales consultants you will lead our journey of growth with direct report to the CCO of the company.
What you will do
In this job, you will play a critical role in optimizing our sales processes, supporting the sales team, and ensuring that our sales operations run smoothly and efficiently. Together with the presales team you will set the milestones for what the sales team will navigate their sales after. Through and thorough structures and strategic work, you will analyze and develop a lead generating strategy that will enhance our work with executing marketing campaigns efficiently and lead search where you and your team will find the big projects in the market. As a part of the job, you will build a new sales operations department that works across all markets, and you will manage sales operations strategies based on different country specific sales approaches and cultures.
Primary areas of responsibility
• Analyze and refine the sales processes to improve efficiency in reaching our sales targets.
• Maintain a solid flow of leads towards our sales teams and help closing the deals.
• Collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper execution of processes and best practices.
• Maintain and administrate the sales teams use of CRM to ensure accurate and up-to-date sales data so you can report and track performances.
• Conduct data analysis in excel and give recommendations for improving sales performance.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, marketing or similar.
• 3-5 years+ of experience in a commercial role.
• Ability to develop sales enablement strategies for sales but still setting right demands for our sales teams’ operational efforts.
• A structured mindset and a brilliant understanding of digital sales and E-commerce
• Experience with project management.
• Ability to translate strategic initiatives into operational plans and manage projects effectively from start to finish.
Elverdal is a Nordic design company and manufacturer of play equipment and furniture for public spaces and sports areas. We create playful and innovative designs which can help people of all ages to be active and healthy. We advise architects and planners on design, materials, and installation.
Elverdal primarily sells in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France and Germany but are rapidly growing in new global markets.
For job-specific enquiries, please contact our CCO Simon Fredsted Nørrelykke on +45 60407069.